• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

testing

dizpinzinwhitby

Earning My Ears
Come one, come all !!
Spread the word !!!!
Everyones invited !

Toronto is having its first Pin Meet !

When :
Saturday, November 6th, 2004, 11:30am - 4:30pm

Where :
Fairview Library, 35 Fairview Mall Dr. Toronto, Ontario, M2J 4S4, Phone : 416-395-5750, Meeting Room "C"

Directions :
Closest major intersection: Don Mills Rd. and Sheppard Ave. East. Located on the north side of Fairview Mall which is on the northeast corner of Don Mills and Sheppard Ave. East. Easy access from all major highways, Multi hotels close by (for those who might be coming from out of town)

Parking :
Free parking available.

Public Transit :
TTC bus #85, 139 or 10 from Sheppard subway station to Don Mills Rd., walk 2 blocks north on Don Mills Rd. or change to Don Mills Rd. bus north. TTC bus #25 from Pape subway station to Fairview Mall Dr. Subway Sheppard, get off at Don Mills station.

If you need any further directions, please email me at :dizpinzinwhitby@aol.com and I would be happy to answer any and all your questions.

Food :
There are vending machines on the main floor for pop or juices, cold food / sandwiches are allowed in the room (sorry, no hot food !)

If you know of anyone who would be interested in joining us, please spread the word !

Looking forward to meeting you and trading with you, Gabe

PS: please post here if you think that you can make it out !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter