Testing(sorry)

DAL

Earning My Ears
Just testing to see if my username made it over

Hey why have i only got 37 posts,i had much more than that when the boards we're first moved over a year ago?

Dal

Apparently these was a great crash sometime ago, and many numbers got mangled.

TheFatman
Dave

Yes, Dal - my post total has dropped too.

Still, it gives you something to work on, doesn't it?;)

I dont care about my number of posts I just want a cool status like "currey eater" !!

TheFatman
Dave

Would I be right in guessing yours is likely to be something food-oriented, Dave?;)

I dont know its sortoff caught me on the hop, I think I'll sleep on it, I,ll have enougth posts by then !!
Dave

Hi,
At least you only have to up your post counts, I've gotta wait until 5 June, as I had to register a new name, my old one got lost in 'Cyber what ever' !!! :)
Still thats one more milestone to pass - helps bring my trip to WDW in October seem a little closer :sunny:

Thanks for the opening STU !!!
I,ve got to wait till Christmas so I think I need it more than you ;)

TheFatman
Dave

Dave i remember the great crash and was lucky enough to come out unscathed without losing a single post.

Hilary you was on this site before me if i am correct so why has it only got registered Feb 2000? for you?

Dal

I don't know how it does its tallys but say Hilary posted a lot in Oct2000 and thats the month that got lost ( I did loose several from a weekend crash in Oct) then in theory the missing posts will not show on your tally.

WOOH this is far to deep for me,
anyone want to talk about chilli ??

DAL, I'm not sure exactly when I joined - it was before the crash, but it may have been Feb.

I wasn't here all that long before we moved over to the UK site, but I thought I'd had more posts than this showed, so some of them may have been lost.

Technology - it's all Geek to me! :rolleyes:

san 2 Dis posts on 2 different boards in 2 days,now that is some sort of record for you lately

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter