test

Serena

<font color=navy>Not afraid of canned biscuits<br>
The week's flp is in honor of jipsy. She did most of the bios on the posts and she requested Dennis and Tommy. I just couldn't refuse, not that I wanted too. ;) Thanks jipsy for all your help. I hope things get settled for you soon.:)

Dennis Quaid was born on April 9, 1954 in Houston, Texas. He began acting in high school and he studied theatre at the University of Houston. After college he left for Hollywood. Over the span of his career he has starred in films like The Right Stuff, Innerspace, Great Balls Of Fire, Postcards From The Edge, Dragonheart, Something to Talk About, and Switchback. He married actress Meg Ryan in 1991 but they seperated in 2000.

Dennis_Quaid11a.jpg
Dennis_Quaid01.jpg

Dennis_Quaid08a.jpg

Dennis_Quaid06a.jpg

Dennis_Quaid02.jpg

Dennis_Quaid09a.jpg

Tommy Lee Jones was born on September 15, 1946 in San Saba, Texas and attended Harvard University. After graduating from college, Jones work on a variety of theater projects in New York City, and his film debut came in 1970's "Love Story." From there Jones had a stint on the TV soap opera "One Life to Live" in addition to having a number of other television cameos. He truly became a star, though, in the late eighties and early nineties with such movies as "The Package," "JFK," and "Under Siege." With his leading man status firmly in place, Jones went on to star in such films as "Blown Away," "The Client," "Cobb," "The Fugitive," "Batman Forever," and "Men in Black."

Tommy_Lee_Jones06a.jpg

Tommy_Lee_Jones08.jpg

Tommy_Lee_Jones04a.jpg

Tommy_Lee_Jones03a.jpg

Tommy_Lee_Jones07.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter