test track & soarin before 10:30 Breakfast

Timber Wolf

Earning My Ears
Hello,
We are visiting Disney at the end of August this year FP day is tomorrow on tuesday 8/27 we are doing a split day between Epcot & MK for the MNSSHP with our family we have a 7 year old daughter its her first Disney trip.we plan of FP'ing FEA for after breakfast at Akerhus at 10:30 Do you think its possible to do both Test track and Soarin before heading to Akerhus for Breakfast.I would try and hit FEA after Test track and FP soarin but that is the must do ride for my daughter and I know World showcase only opens at 11 I believe and with breakfast being at 10:30 we probably wont get to FEA till about 11:30 and did not want this ride backing up the rest of our epcot day as we plan on leaving about 3 or 4 to probably take a small break before going to the Halloween party

Thank-you

FEA opens at park opening, which I'll assume is 9am that day, just FYI. Since it's a must do for her I'd still FP it and yes, I think you can do TT and Soarin by 10:30 - go in that order, which involves a bit of backtracking back to Norway but the TT line builds faster than the Soarin line so it's best to go to TT first.

ok thanks I was not sure if FEA opens when World showcase opens which I think is at 11 so my original to try to hit TT first & soarin then off to breakfast is the way to go FPing FEA after breakfast is the way I need to go then thank-you

If you're in at rope drop and TT doesn't go down this may be possible, I would expect a 20 min wait at your first ride and 30-40 at the second with a 10m walk time inbetween. But then it's like 12-15 minutes to Akershus. It'll be tight.

RD to TT and youll be done by 930 or so and then make your way to Soarin and the wait should be 15 minutes or so. You can make it but it can be tight based on crowd levels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter