Test Track--Single Rider

IamCanadian

<font color=blue>Is lurking no more!
The guide book for guest with disabilities recommed to use the Fastpass line to access the ride.
Is the single rider line accesable for users in an ECV. Can the ECV be left by the ride transfer loading area. It is a long walk from the exit area to the ride entrance if the ECV was left there.
TIA

Is the single rider line accesable for users in an ECV.Can the ECV be left by the ride transfer loading area.
I don't have a definite answer, but my guess is not. When we ride with my DD who uses a wheelchair (and anyone else I have seen with a wheelchair or ecv), we are routed to the farthest right pre-show room and then routed to the right when we come out of that room into the boarding area. The single rider line uses the far left pre-show room and then you go thru some "gates" where they take single riders as needed to fill cars. The ecv would fit thru, but would create a bottleneck.
Also, you board on the right side of the cars/track and get off on the left side. After you have boarded, the CMs actually take wheelchairs and ecvs in an elevator to cross over the track so they are waiting for you on the other side when you unload. The elevator is on the right side (which is probably why they route all the people with wheelchairs and ecvs to the right).

You can enter the single rider line with an ECV, but as the previous poster stated you are then placed in the far right briefing room instead of the far left briefing room. Your chair or ECV is moved to the exit for you.

Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter