Test Ride?

GenieCat

DIS Veteran
The Dis Unplugged shirts are way cool. However, they are white. I would like someone to do a Test Ride on Splash Mountain or Kali River, and tell me if like most white shirts, they become transparent when wet. As a charter member of the IBTC, this would not be a good "look" for me. :blush:

Edited to add: - ... or you could just squirt yourself with a garden hose. It's cheaper, but you won't get the ride visuals.

Love the podcasts. You give us all another reason to wish Mondays are over sooner.

"IBTC"

Oh God. Haven't heard that since college. Had a few "girl" friends that were also proud members. Thanks for the laughs. :rotfl:

I am from the UK and want to know what IBTC means? Let us all in on the joke!:confused3

I am from the UK and want to know what IBTC means? Let us all in on the joke!:confused3

I'll give you three of the four words.

I believe IBTC stands for Itty Bitty T**** Committee.

B**bicles. Bee Stings.

But I've been wrong before...:laughing:

I'll give you three of the four words.

I believe IBTC stands for Itty Bitty T**** Committee.

B**bicles. Bee Stings.

But I've been wrong before...:laughing:
That's correct.

But seeing it actually typed out made me think of one thing:

"Thank you ladies and gentlemen. Getting out of the boat, watch your step and watch your head. If you miss your step and hit your head, watch your mouth. This is a Disney forum after all."

:thumbsup2

as a nearly lifelong member of the GBTC, i say: never EVER trust a white shirt anywhere near water.... Definitely wear something thick and dark underneath, if you have to wear one.

eta... then again, when I cant take my family to a mall without walking by every single clothing display with a mannequin that has protruding nips because.. THEY are the accessory to have these days.. maybe you'll just fit right in. *shaking head in disbelief*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter