Terrific little card readers for memory cards

WillCAD

Where there's a Will there's a way
A while back I bought a nifty little $10 item from CompUSA - a Compact Flash card reader that is small enough to put in my pocket, turning my CF cards, essentially, into thumb drives, as well as making it easy to transfer my pics onto my computer.

Today I happened accross MediaGear's web site, and found that these little beauties are available for several other memory card types - CF, XD, SD, SM, and Memory Stick. And the prices are extrememly reasonable at $10 each.

http://web.mymediagear.com/Default.aspx?tabid=90

Enjoy!

miss missy said:
just what do they do???

These handy items allow you to take your memory card out of your camera and plug them directly into your computer. That way you don't have to hook up your camera to your computer via a cable. I find it much easier. As a bounus, the memory cards act like a hard drive so you could use it to store other things besides photos.

And add to all that - it's way faster than transferring through the camera, at least it is for me. I just got one at Office Max because they were selling it for $10 and offering a $10 mail in rebate. I LOVE free stuff :cool1:

thank you ! that is great and going on my christmast list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter