Teppan Edo Allow Walk Ups?

Best bet would be to try to make an ADR same day. Most restaurants are fully booked and not particularly likely to accept walkups.

TE is run by the same company as TD.
TD allows walk-ups so my educated guess is that TE does as well.

All restaurants allow walk ups, if there is a table available. Question isn’t one of policy, but of how busy they are.

And, how busy they are can vary day by day at some restaurants (BOG and CRT almost never have walk ups available, but they COULD, if someone were to cancel last minute).

Does TE have regular walk up availability? I don’t know. You can check the ADR availability for within the hour a bunch of times and see what you find. That will be your best bet. Best to check at the time of day you were considering going. Check a bunch of days to see.

And TE tries to seat full tables of 8
(so smaller party’s are usually combined with another group..that might work in your favor if an ADR has space at the table, or it might not work if all ADR’s have full tables.

They used to but IDK now, as it's always really busy in there. I'd suggest looking at your MDE app the day of if you decide you'd like to eat there and see if there is available time for seating and take it.

Good luck!

The restaurants used to accept walkups. Now they don't so much.
Keep trying for an ADR. Even the day of. Many people have ADRs and cancel them then night before.

Actually the Japan pavilion has a little booth near the base of the stairs where they make day of reservations at their restaurants. I would try there

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!