Tent Rental

SothrnChic

Mouseketeer
We are going down at the beginning of February. While we will be staying off site for part of the trip, we have a tent camping site booked for one night. I have been on hold to reserve a tent for an hour now. Is this typical to hold this long to talk to someone for this service?

We are going down at the beginning of February. While we will be staying off site for part of the trip, we have a tent camping site booked for one night. I have been on hold to reserve a tent for an hour now. Is this typical to hold this long to talk to someone for this service?

Just so you know, OP, we don't get Disney tent rental questions much here (although there have been some). But reviews were not good from the recent past ones.

See post #8 as an example.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/tent-camping-at-the-fort-experience.3814364/#post-62440528

Bama Ed

I’m flying down Nov 2023, and have been checking various options.
I’ve found there are camping/outdoor stores in the Orlando area that rent various types of camp gear. (Ask Mr. Google!)… you just have to decide how you feel about their price in relation to the length of your day, the convenience of not bringing one with you, and importantly, dealing with an unknown tent (get a tarp over it & under in).

Thank you for asking this question. Our scout troop is looking to stay at the Ft summer 2023 and is trying to decide which way to go. Do we bring each individual tent or rent larger tents for group use? Our family does have a large 10-person cabin tent that we could bring if needed, but space is limited if we do not bring the troop trailer.

I’m flying down Nov 2023, and have been checking various options.
I’ve found there are camping/outdoor stores in the Orlando area that rent various types of camp gear. (Ask Mr. Google!)… you just have to decide how you feel about their price in relation to the length of your day, the convenience of not bringing one with you, and importantly, dealing with an unknown tent (get a tarp over it & under in).
The length of your stay I mean …… I’m assuming the length of your day is 24 hours!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter