Tent rental

BelleF

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone!!
We're camping at the Fort on January. This is going to be our first time thereand I'm super excited but I also have some questions.
I'm travelling with my dad and my boyfriend, so we need 2 tents. However, we only have one.
I read that they rent tents at FW but they seem too big for only one person.
So, my question is: do you know any place we can rent a tent and maybe an air matress nearby??
Thanks in advance for your help!

Tents are cheap! Especially if you need just a small one. Why not buy a clearance tent from Walmart and have it shipped to FW. You can always donate it after your done. I just don't see tent rental being any cheaper than you can buy one! Shipping is free with a $35 purchase. The hassle of having to stop and tent then return it sounds like more of a hassle than it's worth.

They have several on Walmart as stated before. The best thing to do is buy a small one and have it shipped to the store. Below is one example. 4 person tent for $35 and can be at all 4 Kissimmee stores by the 31st, which shows it can be done quickly. There are many other tent options on the website. I don't know who rents tents but I think this could be a better cheaper option for you. Same goes for the air mattress. I think Twin size ones go for around $10 to $20 at the cheapest. Good luck and have a great trip.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Ozark-Trail-4-Person-Dome-Tent/55208710

EDIT: Found this after some searching. This could help you too. Just depends on which is a better fit for you.

https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...wilderness-four-people-dont-bring-own-327323/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter