Tent Loops?

PooooohBear

Mouseketeer
Are there specific loops that are just for tents? If so, does anyone know what loops they are in? We are trying to determine how far away we will be from someone who is tent camping while we are in the cabins. I'm sorry if this has been asked. I did a search and didn't see it. Any help is appreciated.

PooooohBear (aka - Pinky Wafflebrains)
Feb '91 Off Site (Tent-my back still hurts)
Aug '96 ASMu
Dec '00 MOWC
Dec '01 Fort Wilderness Cabins
images.cgi

Closest tent loop is 2000. Also the pet loops are fairly close. they are 1600, 1700, 1800, 1900. Loops 2100- 2800 are cabins

Pooh Bear

If your site is not a full hook-up site. (no sewer) then you would be in either the 2000 or 1500 loops. The closest cabin loop would be 2100 that is right next to the 2000 loop. If they have a full hook-up site then the 1100 loop would be on the other side of the 2100 loop of cabins. All the other cabin loops are across the road. I would say 2200 and 2300 would then be the closest.

wdwfortwildernesslogo.gif

{Dreams Do Come True at Walts Place}

Loop 100 has one Cabin, the rest are "Preferred Sites" (electric, water, cable hookup, not strictly tent sites...). If you were to make the two ressies under one name at the same time, and request being as close as possible, it is likely you would end up together (worked for me and some friends back in 99).

Jon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter