Temporarily closed attractions

Austen

Earning My Ears
I know the attractions that are currently closed are not marquee attractions, but will they reopen Posieden's Adventure etc. when it gets busy over Thanksgiving and Christmas? Has anyone heard any scutttlebutt about this?

Last edited:
I hope so! I seem to remember that Kang and Kodos and Storm Force were opening intermittently, so maybe they will be open for the busier times. But I think that Poseidon and Fast N Furious have never yet reopened.

Kang & Kodos has been opening on weekends recently. Hope to see F&F open again soon.

I know the attractions that are currently closed are not marquee attractions, but will they reopen Posieden's Adventure etc. when it gets busy over Thanksgiving and Christmas? Has anyone heard any scutttlebutt about this?
I don't know how they could open that attraction and keep the social distancing requirements right now. Particularly in the dark areas. Areas like the first room where Taylor reads the story around the perimeter of the room, or going through the water tunnel. JMHO.

Fast & Furious seems to be open today according to the App.
I saw that! And Kang and Kodos also. Still no Storm Force or Poseidon's Fury, though. Hopefully they are open for my trip this coming week!

I was there this Monday through Wednesday. Fast and Furious was open and we rode it, but not Kang and Kodos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter