Telus Canada/USA plan

jwcollin

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this is being offered to all Telus mobile customers, but I logged into my account and clicked on the “change plan” and they were offering me the Unlimited Can USA talk text and data for less than my current monthly plan:) My daughter was also able to get it on her phone too.

Just thought if anyone was interested!

Not sure if this is being offered to all Telus mobile customers, but I logged into my account and clicked on the “change plan” and they were offering me the Unlimited Can USA talk text and data for less than my current monthly plan:) My daughter was also able to get it on her phone too.

We switched to this plan a few months ago when we got new phones and I loved not having to pay the insane per day amount when we used our phones in the US!

We switched to this plan a few months ago when we got new phones and I loved not having to pay the insane per day amount when we used our phones in the US!
Exactly! My daughter ended up having to call them, and he even threw Mexico onto the same plan for the same price!

Does this include using data in the US? That would interest me if the price was right.

My current Telus plan charges $14/day to use data in the US so I purchase an Airalo e-sim before each trip. Very reasonable and MUSH less $$ than Telus!

Does this include using data in the US? That would interest me if the price was right.

My current Telus plan charges $14/day to use data in the US so I purchase an Airalo e-sim before each trip. Very reasonable and MUSH less $$ than Telus!
This is copied from my Telus account:

Unlimited CAN-US 100 5G+

Included services​

100GB High Speed Data
5G+ Speed (up to 2Gbps)
911 Emergency Access Charge
Data manager
Endless Data - No Data Overages
Hotspot up to 100GB
Peace of Mind
USA talk, text & data
Unlimited Domestic & Intl Text
Unlimited nationwide & Canada to US calling

Thank you so much for this. My plan is much the same and I didn't think it included data while in the US but I just called Telus and it does include data in the US! Thanks for the encouragement to check @jwcollin!!

Hi, is this available to new customers? Thx!

Hi, is this available to new customers? Thx!
I would anticipate some plans have it but you would need to contact Telus to ask. As with all cellphone carriers they have many plans so you’d need to find one that was available to new customers.

Thanks so much for this info. Just checked my account and the Can/US/Mexico plan is available to me for only $20 more than what I pay currently. Definitely going to make the change closer to our departure in 39 days!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter