Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Rain stopped in TN and it's 26 outside. All my plants are in the garage waiting out the freeze.

34 here in Nebraska this morning, a heat wave from yesterday mornings 14. To early to have temps this cold, they keep promising me a Indian summer but keep putting it off. LOL

A windy 42. Breaking out the hats, gloves, and new winter jacket from Sam’s club.

Lot of roads still closed as of this evening. I had to turn around and drive 15 minutes out of the way coming back home. If we still lived where we did 4 yrs ago, I would of either had to detour 1 1/2 hrs down and around or 45 minutes going through Canada and around.

After a week of rain in the high 60’s, today was sunny:sunny:with a high of 70 degrees in Connecticut today. Temperatures are dropping into the 30’s tonight. :scared1:

After a week of rain in the high 60’s, today was sunny:sunny:with a high of 70 degrees in Connecticut today. Temperatures are dropping into the 30’s tonight. :scared1:
It was 50 for the high in Tn yesterday and 26 now. I think North and South got turned around somehow. :)

We are in a run of temps topping out in the 30's for the foreseeable future. We're consistently running a solid 15 degrees below average. Summer came quite late, and winter is here early. Spring and fall barely happened at all!

Spring and fall barely happened at all!
Same here. The transition between Winter/Summer and Summer/Winter has occurred in a week instead of a month. I was in the pool on October 1st (90 degrees- very rare here) and we had snow flurries on October 31st (also very early).

j

71 degrees in Tn today. All downhill from here. High will be in the 30's low around 20.

Next Monday they are saying the high for the day will be below freezing. That's 25 degrees below average. Morning temps in the teens.

Brrrrrr

j

Just starting to snow here in Essex VT. where I am working. Dusting to two inches. High 39 today and getting down to 25 tonight.

It's 55 degrees right now, and my classroom is 75 degrees because they have the heat on🥵. Temps are supposed to drop overnight to 26 degrees:cold:.

Just starting to snow here in Essex VT. where I am working. Dusting to two inches. High 39 today and getting down to 25 tonight.
But you're in northern NY/VT. You are used to it.

But, Brrrr.
It's 55 degrees right now, and my classroom is 75 degrees because they have the heat on🥵. Temps are supposed to drop overnight to 26 degrees:cold:.
Not sure where you are located, but 26 is too cold for anywhere, as far as I'm concerned.

Stay warm.

j

35 today in NW Vermont, wind chill 18. My truck has been running since 6:00 this morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!