Tell me the "weather" where you live.

I can’t believe I will say this from Atlanta, my run this morning was pleasant. We had a breeze it was 71 with a real feel of 75. I feel for you up north though. Normally we have that stupid hot weather.

Not as bad today as it was Friday and Saturday, high of 87 with a chance of rain. Got the lawn mowed at 6:30 before it warmed up to much.

I can’t believe I will say this from Atlanta, my run this morning was pleasant. We had a breeze it was 71 with a real feel of 75. I feel for you up north though. Normally we have that stupid hot weather.

You can have it back, we really do not like this kind of heat. I can at least find solace that I am not in the military doing crazy things in this kind of heat.
Heat index has been over 105 both yesterday and today. Cooling down tomorrow, with rain, up to 4 inches in a few hours, so flood watches out.

@PaHunter glad the rain will cool you down, not so good about the floods. It even looks like we will have a bit cooler weather. Hopefully my 6 am runs will continue to be pleasant.

We have also had the high heat and humidity here in Wisconsin. 108 plus with heat and humidity, BUT, a mere five months ago we had the polar vortex, -42. This too shall pass!! Camping at Smokey Hollow with family and friends, for five days, had us sitting in the pond and watching our grands having lots of fun, oblivious to some challenging weather.

Light snow and 33 degrees in SE Iowa.....calling for 4 - 8 inches of snow through tomorrow.

Same here in Nebraska, light snow at the moment with 25 degree temps, only expecting 1-3" today.

We were hovering closer to 32 this morning, and will continue to get a little warmth from Lake Michigan right near the shore. Nonetheless, they are talking about similar snowfalls (3-5 slightly inland) tonight into tomorrow! Ugh!!

We were hovering closer to 32 this morning, and will continue to get a little warmth from Lake Michigan right near the shore. Nonetheless, they are talking about similar snowfalls (3-5 slightly inland) tonight into tomorrow! Ugh!!
Mid 80s high and high 60s for nights in Tucson. Humidity low 20s. Just more sun. Waiting for winter to get 50s during the day and 30s at night. Our winters last about 1 1/2 months. Dont want to chill those citrus trees.

They are even talking about a little snow in the morning down here in StL. It won't last long. The ground is too warm and it is back near 50 Friday.

Either way, I'll take some of the 90s at the Fort right now.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!