Tell me the "weather" where you live.

Tonight we might hit 32F overnight for the first time this fall. :earseek:

Will be sunny and 51F tomorrow for the 230pm kickoff of MS State at Bama (which sounds fine but my seats are in the shade then - good for September but not November).

KOA in Wilmington NY:
Tonight: low 33 with 1-3 inches of snow.
Tomorrow: high 37 1 inch of snow
Tomorrow night: 19

30 in Tn with a high of 38. With 80% humidity and wind it feels a lot colder.

This morning, Saturday, it is a balmy 19 degrees. SW Wisconsin had about two inches of snow on Friday morning. It was beautiful to see, and had melted by 2:00 pm. Next week says low 40’s. If anybody finds the sun, send it to Wisconsin. November gloomy days ahead! Blessed Thanksgiving to all.

Thank you everyone for sharing your white stuff. It sounds like I have more scheduled for delivery on Monday.

If you don't mind, can you keep the cold up there. It was 19 this morning and that just doesn't work well here. I haven't put the Winter tires on the RS yet the Summers don't like it below 40.

j

Denise, I was watching the weather channel following the tornado paths. Glad we y’all are OK. We were in watch but thank the good Lord nothing hapapened.

We had our first snow flurries today in Tn. 34 degree right now.

We barely had any snow the last 2 Winters. This will be the 3rd measurable snow in the last week. I hope this isn't the trend for the rest of the year.

I live in the square'ish county between Belleville and Carlinville, right where the yellow lines cross.

Denise- I don't remember which part of TN you are in, but you might be getting a touch of this one too.

snow.png

j

Global Warming? High 30s low 40s daytime Chicago area Thursday & Friday. Maybe 50% chance rain on Saturday

We barely had any snow the last 2 Winters. This will be the 3rd measurable snow in the last week. I hope this isn't the trend for the rest of the year.

I live in the square'ish county between Belleville and Carlinville, right where the yellow lines cross.

Denise- I don't remember which part of TN you are in, but you might be getting a touch of this one too.

View attachment 365024

j

Yep, keep that snow south of us. Have fun and happy shoveling. Any consolation, this morning it is now 13 degrees.

Car read 13 degrees when I drove the kids to school this morning. We have some sun, but wind chills are supposed to be in the single digits. We are running consistently about 20 degrees below average these days! Meanwhile, it's 79 degrees and partly sunny at Disney!

It was in the low 20s this morning. I feel everyone's pain. They have updated our lovely snow forecast. The graphic I posted yesterday had me in the 3-4 inch zone. No big deal. Now I'm right in the 6+ range. Remember my somewhat square county? It is now dead in the middle of the heaviest band with the big arrow pointing right at my house. Oh well, good thing is I have 3 all wheel/4 wheel drive vehicles. One of them only has 3 inches of ground clearance, but that's what plows are for. Apparently the RS does pretty well in the snow.

snow.png RS-drift-rear.jpg

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!