Tell me the "weather" where you live.

High today of 29. In the 60’s last 2 days with rain. Have ice jams and flooding. Road closed just after our house with high water. Second time this year, first was while we where at the Fort.

62 for the high and more rain. Still puddles in yards and the river is high. Expecting flooding here also.

Dec & Jan was 2 of the coldest & driest months we have ever had. Feb is one of the warmest & wet months ever.

67 currently (about 730am)
High of 86 today
with 5 mi visibility, no rain.
Yes... I live in Paradise!

High wind gust from the Nor’easter, 50 mph, expecting 3 inches of snow mixing with rain. Fun driving weather.

84, says it feels like 89( I’m not feeling that, lol) no rain, winds 12mph
Sw fla

Temp @45 winds 45+ mph Let the dogs out 3 minutes ago and rain was falling sideways just let them in and it has turned to snow.

Weather was nice today, high around 42, tonight’s low 29. Tomorrow 39 for high before the winter storm kicks in. Have storm warnings out from tomorrow afternoon until Thursday evening. Forecasted for 5-10 inches of snow.

Think the roads might be bad??

E54646FA-1005-434B-94A9-6FAF542EAEC8.jpeg

Power out....generator on....HEAVY wet snow and all trees covered and sagging....this is when I am glad there are NO trees over my house....

Only lights in my neighborhood...can’t see beyond where light reaches into snow...feel like I am in middle of nowhere....

93ABC4E7-DDCE-4E07-8BCE-AD57FA2CA9EA.jpeg HBC1FC232-ECFB-4285-9F91-EB2E9A5692F9.jpeg C3E12EEE-4495-4D16-9A99-CF4B3D5705CA.jpeg

Trying to take my camper to dealer on Monday 3/26, but we keep having nor’easters!!! Hopefully I’ll be in the lower end of accumulation this Wednesday and the relatively warmer temps will mean quick melting as it has the last 2 storms...

Well it it is official here in De they just announced that for those of us that ignored voluntary evacuation recommendation we are to shelter in place. Current temps are hovering near 32 with freezing rain with added mix of sleet and snow. By tomorrow morning it will turn to all snow and we can expect 6 to 12+ inches before it end on Thursday
For all those the are in southern sector of the country ie Mississippi . Louisiana, Alabama Georgia, and Florida hopefully you are all safe with extreme weather you had yesterday

Be safe Mike and check in when you can. Here in Tn the rough stuff missed us. We are suppose to get a dusting of snow overnight though.

We are about to have our 4th Nor’easter in just a couple of weeks. This will be our 7th snow day of the school year.

Be safe Mike and check in when you can. Here in Tn the rough stuff missed us. We are suppose to get a dusting of snow overnight though.
Thanks Denise Delaware is a state full of Sissy Mary's they panic when there are 3 snowflakes falling in each of the 3 counties, We are fine our power company has like 80% of it's lines underground o shove we have coach in the driveway full of gas gennie all tuned up and fireplace works fine

We are about to have our 4th Nor’easter in just a couple ofweeks. This will be our 7th snow day of the school year.
Summer we are there with you but we have been lucky mostly rain but high winds but we did get some snow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!