Tell me it's fine! (slight overreaction)

donan1212

Earning My Ears
My parents are bringing me and my kids on a once in a lifetime Disney World trip in August and I have been way overly excited!

While I love to do the planning, my Mom has been using a Dis travel agent, who has been awesome and really helped with making reservations when I have had to be at work.

She made our fast pass reservations and I was so happy she managed to get Mine Train and FOP and Tales with Belle at times we wanted.

However... I just went on to possibly rearrange some dining reservations and am seeing that our fastpass reservations are only for my mom and myself... 2 people. We have a party of 6!!! My Dad, my sister, and my 2 kids are not listed on them!

Tell me it's going to be ok and it will be simply to add them! I just sent the travel agent an email, but I'm gonna be so upset if we lose out on all those hard to get fast passes.

I know in the grand scheme of things, this is laughable to be upset about... but I am freaking out a little!

I only checked it on the website, but have logged in twice and it shows only 2 guests. It looks like the other members of our party aren't linked to the account, even though their names are listed?

Ugh, I was so stoked we got Enchanted Tales with Belle right before our lunch at BOG. I'm gonna be so bummed if we can't keep our passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts