Tell me all about the castle club....

*123JOANNA123*

Everybody neat and pretty? Then on with the show!
...'cos I'm going there:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just booked a 3 day stay in February at the Disneyland hotel and I can't wait. I've been doing some reading and have a few questions.

What time does the cc lounge open and close?

It looks as though there are some characters hanging out on the cc floor- is this the case? Is it just around breakfast?

What type of offerings do they have?

I've noticed some people have gotten a welcome gift. Is this usual?

Is it possible to watch the fantillusion parade from the lounge?

Do they offer turndown service?

Any and all advice would be much appreciated:D

Thanks in advance

Joanna

Originally posted by *123JOANNA123*
...'cos I'm going there:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Just booked a 3 day stay in February at the Disneyland hotel and I can't wait. I've been doing some reading and have a few questions.

What time does the cc lounge open and close? Early for breakfast maybe 7 or 7.30'till ten then it's open all day for free tea / coffee / soft drinks with afternoon tea (really nice fancy pastries) around four Its closes around midnight. there are also chargeable alcoholic drinks all day.

It looks as though there are some characters hanging out on the cc floor- is this the case? Is it just around breakfast? characters visit regularly around breakfast but occasionally you just bump into them

What type of offerings do they have? afternoon tea

I've noticed some people have gotten a welcome gift. Is this usual? yes champagne / flowers / chocolates kids toys are usually in room on checkin

Is it possible to watch the fantillusion parade from the lounge? no main st station blocks the view.

Do they offer turndown service? yes

Any and all advice would be much appreciated:D I think you will love it - we have been CC three times and it's brill photo's are here http://community.webshots.com/album/109848965gVAKzX/2

Thanks in advance

Joanna

Bubblefactory....thanks so much for the info and the amazing photos. It looks like a wonderful place. WOW- the welcome gift looks great.....I really hope it's a regular thing.

I see you are undecided as to your hotel next stay in 2005...if you are headed to WDW, you should check out the Grand Floridian. The DL hotel looks so much like it....we stayed sugar loaf concierge last year and loved it.

Thanks again

Joanna

Hi Joanna,

DW and I were just debating the very thing - we may do 10 nights beach club as we love Epcot Food & wine festival but really fancy the last 6 nights GF concierge - Is the Sugar Loaf nice ?

The welcome gift has been there for all our visits so I assume it's standard - we also got extra gifts on New Years Eve - don't forget you also get VIP fastpasses good for the length of your stay. You can join any fastpass line at any time with them between 11am and two hours prior to park closing.

Alec

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter