Tell me about the Rivers of Light dining package...

When did this change take place? when we booked this it was a one table credit. We are only a month out from our trip and will have a hard time getting a regular ADR for this now. since time of booking it was a one table will that be honored when we go or will we now have to give two table credits? If I would have known I would have either booked Tiffins or just booked Tusker House with out the show.
I’m just going off Disney’s website. I always ppo

Attachments

• 4C022AE0-6155-44E7-9510-02B1FE8324A7.png
    4C022AE0-6155-44E7-9510-02B1FE8324A7.png
    345.7 KB · Views: 5
Huh, @SuperNEMOfan - you’re right. I just checked the website (while you were posting) and the UK website says the same as the screenshot you posted above ie that it requires 2 TS credits. My confirmation email definitely says 1. I wonder whether the 2TS statement applies only to Tiffins?

We will go either way, but if it’s 2TS then we will just pay OOP as there’s no way am I using 2 credits for that.

How very strange.

Huh, @SuperNEMOfan - you’re right. I just checked the website (while you were posting) and the UK website says the same as the screenshot you posted above ie that it requires 2 TS credits. My confirmation email definitely says 1. I wonder whether the 2TS statement applies only to Tiffins?

We will go either way, but if it’s 2TS then we will just pay OOP as there’s no way am I using 2 credits for that.

How very strange.
I just double checked mine. The confirmation email also says 1 credit. I wouldn't use 2 entitlements on it. We will be dining there May 6.

I do see what it says two dining credits so I just called Disney. Now you all can take this for what it is worth but the CM said it is 1 table credit for Tusker House with or without the ROL dining package and Tiffins is 2 table credits with or without the ROL dining package. I think the info under the "know before you go" may just be general information but it does make it confusing.

I do see what it says two dining credits so I just called Disney. Now you all can take this for what it is worth but the CM said it is 1 table credit for Tusker House with or without the ROL dining package and Tiffins is 2 table credits with or without the ROL dining package. I think the info under the "know before you go" may just be general information but it does make it confusing.

Thanks for calling to confirm. It does seem unnecessarily confusing!

Yep, that is correct!

I booked my reservation in January for a lunch TH with ROL in May and I had to go confirm, but as others have said, in my confirmation email it says 1 credit. I will definitely make sure I have that email printed when I go!

Has anyone been to tusker house lately for the rol dining and confirmed its only 1 table service?

I can assure you it is only 1TS credit for the ROL package. I just booked it a couple of days ago for our trip in June and it confirmed that it is only 1 credit when I booked my ADR.

]upload_2019-1-14_18-36-45.png

Screenshot from the Disney website under ROL dining. This one says 1 for TH, 2 for Tiffins. :confused3

So this is kinda off subject but I would like to know.

It says: ROL 1st viewing? What time is that? I honestly have no clue. First time booking ADR'S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter