Tell me about the entrances to Disneyland

I'm gonna jump on this thread too. We're staying at the Anaheim Discovery Inn and Suites, which that map appears to be right across from the Simba lot (thanks for sharing!). Are you saying we can walk over to the lot and catch a shuttle to the gates? Would that be the best plan? We're another WDW family, first trip to Disneyland in June!

I'm gonna jump on this thread too. We're staying at the Anaheim Discovery Inn and Suites, which that map appears to be right across from the Simba lot (thanks for sharing!). Are you saying we can walk over to the lot and catch a shuttle to the gates? Would that be the best plan? We're another WDW family, first trip to Disneyland in June!
I am not exactly sure where the Simba lot is, but it appears to be the PPH parking lot. If so, there is no shuttle from there.

:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter