Tell me about SSR - Deluxe Studio - Preferred Location

reking96

Mouseketeer
Hi Guys!

I have a trip booked in April and thought my last two days would just be resort days. I am a solo traveler and just looking to relax after a several park days. So I would want a quiet resort with a nice pool to hangout at. I don't know much about SSR only that it seems so big! Thanks! Also is there an "Official SSR Thread" to review?

Hi Guys!

I have a trip booked in April and thought my last two days would just be resort days. I am a solo traveler and just looking to relax after a several park days. So I would want a quiet resort with a nice pool to hangout at. I don't know much about SSR only that it seems so big! Thanks! Also is there an "Official SSR Thread" to review?
SSR is a DVC resort so their thread is in the DVC section of the boards. You can ask your question over there and the knowledgeable folks there can give you good advise.
Denise

The SSR thread is in the DVC Resorts board, as SSR is 100% DVC, although rooms are often available for cash.

Every studio at Disney is "deluxe." At SSR, it will have a queen bed and a pull-out sofa, with a kitchenette. SSR is a pretty big resort, so where you'll be put depends on if you booked Standard or Preferred, and if they don't indicate it on cash rez, it's anyone's guess how they handle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter