• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tell me about Pizzafari in AK

meganbear

Mouseketeer
I've read the menu---basically just pizza and salads, but since I'm not really a pizza fan, I also saw where they have some kind of Italian sandwich, has anyone tried it? Is it any good? And for the kids and DH, is the pizza good?

It's a small personal pizza. Not bad.

The italian sandwich is like a sub (or a hoagie depending on where you live).

I have only been there once. I got the pizza and really enjoyed it. It reminded me of the pizza at Pizza Planet at MGM.

Diana

We ate there over Spring Break and I had the Italian sandwich.I thought it was excellent and a nice change from the hamburgers and chicken that every other counter restaurant seems to serve.I definitely recommend it.

We tried the caesar salad back in December or January, and it was decent. It wasn't great for a caesar salad, but it was pretty good for a counter service salad. It was large with plenty of chicken and croutons.

To me Pizzafari is the best place to eat counter serve at WDW. And I've only had the Italian Sandwich there. The bread that it comes on always makes it so good. However, service is slow and it gets loud and busy at meal times, so I always go at off-times.

I obviously got unlucky. The only time we ate there, I had the Italian sandwich and the bread was like a brick! I left it in protest (which, I imagine, went entirely unnoticed! :rolleyes: ).

The grilled chicken caesar salad is very good! My dh and I usually split the salad and share a pizza. My ds(7) also loves the pizza. We have been several times and never found it that slow or crowded! There are several dining areas. If one is full, just keep walking toward the back and there is a large area at the very back which is often pretty empty! There are also tables outside at the back. The animal murals on the walls are also very nice. My ds loves looking at them! We like this restaurant a lot, give it a try!:Pinkbounc

We all enjoyed Pizzafari. DH and both DS's had pizza and they all liked it. I had the grilled chicken caesar salad and thought it was pretty good. We plan to eat there again next trip.

It was pretty crowded and noisy, but the service was fast and there was a large seating area so we didn't have any trouble getting a table.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter