Tell me about Ohana's!!

mrsschlep

<font color=purple>BL II -Purple Team </font><br>D
I had a PS for Chef Mickey's for dinner for this Sunday 1/23 but with the EAGLES playing I had to cancel because we don't want to miss the game. When I called to cancel and get a new PS for breakfast on Monday 1/24 they only had 7am or 11:20am which is both too early and too late for us. So the very nice CM that I was speaking to suggested Ohana's and said it would be great. I know nothing about this breakfast and we leave in 4 days! It will be me, DH, DD8, DS5 and DD16months. We are celebrating DD8 and DS5 b-days and that it why we chose Chef Mickey's. Will we have just as much fun at Ohana's? What kind of food do they serve and is it good? I think I remember reading something about a hula-hoop contest. Will this happen at the breakfast? My DD8 is an excellent hula-hooper! Also what characters will be there? TIA and sorry about all the questions

We love Ohana for dinner but found it ok for breakfast. Don't get me wrong the food was good and the characters were fun but I don't think it's as special as Chef Mickey's.
Food was brought to your table and consisted of scrambled eggs, bacon sausage, sometype of potato, Mickey waffles. I think there may be more.
Also, I don't remember the hula hoop contest in the morning, they definitely have one at night. They do a parade with the characters in the morning too.
If that's the only choice I'd keep it.

we enjoyed it in january 2004. good service, reat character interaction. the food was pretty good, but not as much variety as the full buffets, but it was nice for a change. enjoy!

Thank you for your responses.
Anyone else have any input?

If you were going for the food, breakfast is really good at 1900 Park Fare at the GF. You won't get Mickey though, the characters are Pooh, Alice, Mary and Bert...something with a connection to the UK.:earsboy:

I like Ohana's much better for dinner rather than breakfast. Chef Mickey's and the Princess themed breakfast in Norway at Epcot are much better, IMO :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter