Tell me about Disney Hong Kong

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone been there? This is a day trip while DS and DDIL are in Hong Kong. They have a few extra days while they're there (DS is playing in an international golf tournament) and are thinking of going there. Anyone who's been, any reviews?

I did a 2 night stay at Explorers Lodge in September. Great hotel and lots of fun. the park is small. Can easily be done in one day. We were there right after a typhoon and a lot was closed unfortunately. Really loved Mystic Manor ( their version of haunted mansion- sort of) and Big Grizzly mountain ( kind of a cross between Big Thunder and Expedition Everest) . Was very happy to have gone. I wish I had more time in Hong Kong itself.

Hi, we went not long after it first opened. As a previous poster said, it's quite small and easily done in a day but it's beautiful, really really beautiful. The parades were very easy to see and there was not issues of crowds. However, we were there mid week. I would advise that you check out Chinese holidays, as I hear that at these times it is crazy busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter