Tell me about check-in

Hi I booked my package through USO as well. When we got to the Universal desk at the airport, we received a package with our park tickets, party passes,maps and coupons as well as the Star Shuttle vouchers. Had we had EP passes, they would have been in there too! When we got to the hotel to check in, we received our room keys. We got there around 11:30 and was able to get a room right away! This was also our no park day. We did the lazy river and headed over to City Walk, watched a movie, ate at Toothsome and just took in the atmosphere! Nice relaxing way to use a travel day! Here is a picture of what the voucher package looks like, the actual tickets and cards were in those labeled slots:
View attachment 274239View attachment 274240

Do you know if we can pick up this voucher package if we aren't using the Star Shuttle? We have a package booked though USO and would like to have that cool folio!

Do you know if we can pick up this voucher package if we aren't using the Star Shuttle? We have a package booked though USO and would like to have that cool folio!
I'm not sure, I checked my email document I received from them and they are calling the counter at MCO the Universal Resort Transportation Desk. Every thing we needed was in the travel wallet though. Maybe someone else can answer this? Oh, also, if you booked through USO, they will actually send you an email with instructions on what to do when you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter