Tell me about April/Easter trip weather and crowds

LovePug

DIS Veteran
We have rescheduled our pre-Christmas trip (was supposed to be there this week) for Easter trip. I was expecting to not be able to get ADRs easily, but I did. Did I just get lucky?
Is the weather likely to be shorts/t-shirts? Swimming?

April is our favorite type of weather! It will be in the 70s and 80s, low humidity and great pool and park weather! We had a fabulous family trip in April 2018 - hope you enjoy the same!

We are going over Easter too and I was shocked we got the ADRs easily too. Here’s hoping crowds are tolerable

We have rescheduled our pre-Christmas trip (was supposed to be there this week) for Easter trip. I was expecting to not be able to get ADRs easily, but I did. Did I just get lucky?
Is the weather likely to be shorts/t-shirts? Swimming?

A bunch of school trips (Srs). If it's not Easter week, crowds are not too bad.

I went Easter week 2 years ago (mid-late April), prepared for the worst and was pleasantly surprised. Went last year expecting the same thing (Easter was April 1) and the crowds were 10 times worse! Going again this year, the week before Easter - 4/13-4/21, so hoping since it's later April that it will be more like 2017!

I can’t speak to Easter as we went two weeks after it last year I think but the weather in mid April was great. Quite warm during the day but not FL summer sweltering; pools were a great temp and water rides felt good Cool in the evening but not cold.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter