~*~*teens On The Wonder Cruise.....7/22-7/26*~*~

PoohGrad2002

Earning My Ears
Hey!, I'm going to be cruisin' from 7/22-7/26 on the Wonder.....Are there going to be any teens my age (17) or around my age on the cruise also?? I need people to party with lol...Can't wait!!..It seems likes its going to be sooooo much fun! Well, keep me posted! :wave:

~*~*Krista*~*~

im going then!But im 14, so is my sis!Wow i found someone who's cruisin with us!

Ya I am going 2. I am KittieKats sis! Well actually we r twins. Its good 2 c that someone else is going on the cruise!

Hey guys, if u haven't cruised with disney before, it's great, be sure to be social, and if you don't have a BF or GF at home there were great people in June when I went!!! Hey, if you see counselors such as an Australian guy named Chris, a person from Canada name Macarena, or a counselor from England named Debs, you have to e-mail me a rjepson@kc.rr.com!!! They were on the June Cruise...you have to sign up for the Wild Side!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts