Teen DISer's: Introduce Yourselves!!! :)

I guess I'll do this. Hello there. My name...well, that's a story. I started going by Wings, which is short for my username, Fairywings (I was 13 years old) but then I wanted to have a more human nickname so I started going by Perry, which is a nickname for Perrin, which is what my parents would have named me if I was a guy and I kind of wish they did anyway because my name is too popular. I'm 18 years old and this account is approaching its fifth birthday. I live in Texas. I love movies, so its so hard to pick one favorite. Right now my tops are (in no particular order) Brave, Big Hero Six, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin. My favorite characters are similar yo my favorite movies. My favorite Disney Princesses are Merida and Mulan, even though Mulan isn't technically a princess. My other current favorite characters are Baymax, Hiro and - well, basically the BH6 cast, Simba, Flynn Rider, and Elsa. I have been to Disney World I think six times and Disneyland twice. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom because there was so much to do. My favorite rides are POTC, BTMRR, TSM, Test Track and the Induana Jones ride at Disneyland. My other fandoms that aren't Disney include Harry Potter, Marvel, Percy Jackson, Lord of the Rings.

Yeah, it worked! :D
Awesome, thank you!! :)

I guess I'll do this. Hello there. My name...well, that's a story. I started going by Wings, which is short for my username, Fairywings (I was 13 years old) but then I wanted to have a more human nickname so I started going by Perry, which is a nickname for Perrin, which is what my parents would have named me if I was a guy and I kind of wish they did anyway because my name is too popular. I'm 18 years old and this account is approaching its fifth birthday. I live in Texas. I love movies, so its so hard to pick one favorite. Right now my tops are (in no particular order) Brave, Big Hero Six, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin. My favorite characters are similar yo my favorite movies. My favorite Disney Princesses are Merida and Mulan, even though Mulan isn't technically a princess. My other current favorite characters are Baymax, Hiro and - well, basically the BH6 cast, Simba, Flynn Rider, and Elsa. I have been to Disney World I think six times and Disneyland twice. My favorite park is Magic Kingdom because there was so much to do. My favorite rides are POTC, BTMRR, TSM, Test Track and the Induana Jones ride at Disneyland. My other fandoms that aren't Disney include Harry Potter, Marvel, Percy Jackson, Lord of the Rings.
It's nice to meet you! I love LOTR as well :) :) :)

My name is Liv :wave: I'm 16 years old. I've been to WDW 13 times. My favorite park is Epcot, my favorite attraction is Splash Mountain, and my favorite character is Pluto!

HEY GUYS!!! :) I hope you all had a great day.
I spent my entire day at church so you could say my time was well spent!! :angel:
But I did have a little time at home to write up my next entry for my Pre-Trip Report. You guys can read that here if you'd like!!

Anyways- just reply if you have time and say how your day is going and then lets add one awesome, cool, unique thing about us!
I already told you my day but my cool thing would be that I lived in Wisconsin for 8 years before moving here to Texas, and I've been to nearly 20 states!

Can't wait to hear from y'all!! :)

Last edited:
HEY GUYS!!! :) I hope you all had a great day.
I spent my entire day at church so you could say my time was well spent!! :angel:
But I did have a little time at home to write up my next entry for my Pre-Trip Report. You guys can read that here if you'd like!!
http://www.disboards.com/threads/a-busted-surprise-that-sends-us-to-the-world-june-4th-12th.3396472/

Anyways- just reply if you have time and say how your day is going and then lets add one awesome, cool, unique thing about us!
I already told you my day but my cool thing would be that I lived in Wisconsin for 8 years before moving here to Texas, and I've been to nearly 20 states!

Can't wait to hear from y'all!! :)

I'll be reading your Trip Report, although I probably won't comment much. I'm more of an observer.
Well, I've just been getting hyped for my next trip!!! :rolleyes1

Well, this probably doesn't fall under "cool," but I'm love analyzing things, or delving into subjects. I did a long analysis of book characters once that took up...a lot of pages, lol. A year or so ago I was role playing on here, which was super fun because I was able to delve really deep into the whys and relationships of my characters.
Just a little nerdy fact for ya.

I'll be reading your Trip Report, although I probably won't comment much. I'm more of an observer.
Well, I've just been getting hyped for my next trip!!! :rolleyes1

Well, this probably doesn't fall under "cool," but I'm love analyzing things, or delving into subjects. I did a long analysis of book characters once that took up...a lot of pages, lol. A year or so ago I was role playing on here, which was super fun because I was able to delve really deep into the whys and relationships of my characters.
Just a little nerdy fact for ya.
That is cool! I have my nerdy things about myself too- I think everyone does! :rotfl2:

Hey guys!! I hope everyone had a great Easter!! I know I did! I'm basically falling asleep on the computer right now from being so full!! :surfweb:

I just wanted to let everyone know I posted again on my PTR and the link to that is here.

Have a good night everyone! pooh:

My name is Rachel. Don't ask me about my username, because I'm not really sure where the inspiration behind that really came from... Maybe from my mild obsession of Goofy from my first or second trip to Disney World? Anyway, I've been to Disney World 5 times, I think, and Disneyland once. My favorite ride is Space Mountain. I've been on the boards for 2 crazy years now, and my favorite Disney movie is either Tarzan or A Bugs Life. (You can't make me choose!) I live in Iowa, but most of you already knew that. Nice to meet you all! :D

Hi everyone, on this thread I would like to allow everyone (my fellow teen DISer's) a chance to introduce themselves.
If you could post a quick reply just stating your name, age, state, favorite park, favorite ride, favorite character, how many times you have gone, etc..... DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES REVEAL ANY PERSONAL INFO. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO INCLUDE YOUR STATE EITHER.

I will start, i am Ashlee, i am 17 years old, and live in the fantastic state of Texas. I have gone to WDW only 2 times. I have been on the boards for about 10 years though! My favorite park is Animal Kingdom, ride is Rockin' Rollercoaster, and character is Pooh and Piglet.

If anybody has more questions or would just like someone to talk to about all things magical, I am here always :yay: :love2:

Cool to know there are other teen DISer's out there! I'm Emma, I'm 18, and have been to Disney World 4 times. I'm from New York and absolutely love all things Disney, but especially Finding Nemo :) My favorite character is a three-way tie between Cinderella, Goofy, and Crush (from Finding Nemo), and the Lion King is another one of my favorite movies! My favorite park is Magic Kingdom (in it is my favorite ride, Splash Mountain,) but Animal Kingdom is a close second! I'm not going to Disney anytime soon, but just reading about other people's trips is fun lol! Nice to meet you all! :) :) :)

Hi I'm Sophia. I'm 15 and I've been going to Disney since I was four. My favorite park is a tie between MK and Epcot. My favorite ride is Splash Mountain. I'm still too much of a wimp to ride TOT. o_O

Cool to know there are other teen DISer's out there! I'm Emma, I'm 18, and have been to Disney World 4 times. I'm from New York and absolutely love all things Disney, but especially Finding Nemo :) My favorite character is a three-way tie between Cinderella, Goofy, and Crush (from Finding Nemo), and the Lion King is another one of my favorite movies! My favorite park is Magic Kingdom (in it is my favorite ride, Splash Mountain,) but Animal Kingdom is a close second! I'm not going to Disney anytime soon, but just reading about other people's trips is fun lol! Nice to meet you all! :) :) :)

I love your energy! You seem to be so positive and that's awesome! Welcome to the boards- I see you joined today. (Or you're like myself and have been here for forever but just made your account lol)
Thank you for introducing yourself!! When were your 4 trips? :)

Hi I'm Sophia. I'm 15 and I've been going to Disney since I was four. My favorite park is a tie between MK and Epcot. My favorite ride is Splash Mountain. I'm still too much of a wimp to ride TOT. o_O
Hi Sophia, it's so nice to meet you!! Also thank you for joining and introducing yourself! I ride ToT every time I go but I refuse to ride it more than once because it's honestly not my thing!! :sad2:
How many times have you been to WDW?? :)

Ok, beware of too many smilies coming up! heehee. I've been on the boards for about a year, but haven't been very active. (That's changing, people!! :D). So I thought I'd introduce myself. First of all, :disrocks:
Hello everyone! :flower1: I have a few names I go by. My original screen name is Marie-Grace, but on Instagram and some other message boards my screen name is Jan. You can also call me Anna if you want; I'm a lot like Princess Anna of Arendelle! I don't really know how I ended up with two screen names, but I'm really sorry if I confuse anyone!! :oops:. Whichever name you want to call me is fine. :). I live in Eastern Standard Time. I'm between the ages of 13 and 16. My favorite park....well, I can't really say because I've only been to Hollywood Studios. :sad:. But I'm really hoping to take another trip sometime soon. My favorite ride at HS is The Great Movie Ride, with a close second of Rock'n'Roller Coaster. My favorite Disney Princess is Elsa and Anna in a tie (Yep, I'm very original :rolleyes:). My favorite non-princess character is probably Olaf or Pooh. My favorite movie is.....can't pick!!!!!! :worship:. It's impossible, I tell you!

So, other than Disney, what do I like? I'm forever obsessed with Golden Age Hollywood. :love::worship:. I adore it, and I watch a classic movie practically everyday. Don't be surprised if I sneak OH movie quotes and references in conversations, heehee. My favorite actress is Vivien Leigh. :). I also enjoy photography, and I collect dolls and Disney memorabilia. I am also slightly obsessed with Gone With the Wind. :cool2:

Thank you for reading!! :thanks:

Last edited:
Ok, beware of too many smilies coming up! heehee. I've been on the boards for about a year, but haven't been very active. (That's changing, people!! :D). So I thought I'd introduce myself. First of all, :disrocks:
Hello everyone! :flower1: I have a few names I go by. My original screen name is Marie-Grace, but on Instagram and some other message boards my screen name is Jan. You can also call me Anna if you want; I'm a lot like Princess Anna of Arendelle! I don't really know how I ended up with two screen names, but I'm really sorry if I confuse anyone!! :oops:. Whichever name you want to call me is fine. :). I live in Eastern Standard Time. I'm between the ages of 13 and 16. My favorite park....well, I can't really say because I've only been to Hollywood Studios. :sad:. But I'm really hoping to take another trip sometime soon. My favorite ride at HS is The Great Movie Ride, with a close second of Rock'n'Roller Coaster. My favorite Disney Princess is Elsa and Anna in a tie (Yep, I'm very original :rolleyes:). My favorite non-princess character is probably Olaf or Pooh. My favorite movie is.....can't pick!!!!!! :worship:. It's impossible, I tell you!

So, other than Disney, what do I like? I'm forever obsessed with Golden Age Hollywood. :love::worship:. I adore it, and I watch a classic movie practically everyday. Don't be surprised if I sneak OH movie quotes and references in conversations, heehee. My favorite actress is Vivien Leigh. :). I also enjoy photography, and I collect dolls and Disney memorabilia. I am also slightly obsessed with Gone With the Wind. :cool2:

Thank you for reading!! :thanks:
Awesme intro Marie-Grace/Jan :) So very nice to meet you!! I am sorry it took me awhile to reply, I recently got a job and have also been busy with school! Thank you for joining!

It's very nice to meet you too! :). No problem on the reply; I'm really busy with school too.

Hey guys!! I hope everyone had a great Easter!! I know I did! I'm basically falling asleep on the computer right now from being so full!! :surfweb:

I just wanted to let everyone know I posted again on my PTR and the link to that is here.

Have a good night everyone! pooh:
Ashlee we're going to be at Disney the same time! And I'm also at All-Star Music! Too cool. I'm going June 10th-16th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!