Teen Club on Royal

dreamer17555

DIS Veteran
I have a 15-year-old autistic son. On our Disney cruises we have been very lucky that between the counselors and the kids at vibe he has felt very welcome and included. There has been really great groups who have scooped him up on most of the cruises and included him and things. The counselors have really helped make sure he makes connections.

Can someone tell me if the Teen clubs on Royal are likely to be similar? Thinking of adding a royal sail behind our Dream December but I am nervous about the teen club situation.

I have a 12 year old and 14 year old and we have been on a few cruises this year with then. The kids clubs have been a little hit or miss this year. Probably due to staffing shortages, they are grouping all kids 12 to 17 together, so there have been times when the group was mostly older and my 12 year old had no interest. Other cruises, he has felt more comfortable.

Otherwise, it is pretty similar to Disney in that they the clubs are more hangout places with some structured activities. They have video game consoles in the clubs and also have activities around the ship, such as a teen flowrider night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter