Technical question about using Canadian Blu Ray and digital download code in U.S. (Spider-Man: Homecoming)

Anthony Vito

DIS Veteran
Ok, so we ordered Spider-Man: Homecoming Blu Ray/DVD/Digital Copy a couple days ago from Amazon, and it came today. Well, we got a Canadian version (clear from the packaging with everything in French, some ratings, etc.). If I return it and order a new one from Amazon today, we'd actually save about $2 with the Prime Day Deal. I don't know if I want to go through the hassle of returning it (I have enough other Amazon returns I'm behind on), and it's kind of a novelty item with the case with both the English and French titles on it.

My concern is whether the digital download code will work here or if there will be issues with it. If everything is going to work fine, then we'll probably just keep it. Otherwise, I'd go ahead and return it. Anyone actually know about this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter