• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tech issue with the Website podcast player

Cochise

<font color=teal>Went last October and this Octobe
Love the show guys, keep up the good work. Provides me with some brilliant entertainment and information.

First post on here so please be gentle if this needs a push to another forum. I listen to the podcast by going through the wdwinfo site and opening the player from there. After a while the player does not respond to pauses, stops etc, the only thing i can do is close. Unfortunately this fails to start working on re-opening it. I clear all the IE gunf and restart the browser still to no avail. As I am at work I cannot use another browser apart from IE8 and this runs on an XP build. When I come into work the next day, its working. Unfortunately as i run two virtual desktops (The access is not from one of these) for security purposes, a quick restart on the laptop is not an option as it would take approx 35 mins to log fully in again.
Anyone ever seen this before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter