Tea..for one?

Yes, I have done it. It was great, very filling! I think the second time I went they brought out most of the food at once instead of course by course, which resulted in less waiting around time (better for me as a solo). I love visiting the GF, wandering about inside and out, sitting in the lobby, listening to the band which starts up late afternoon/early evening.

I've done the GF Tea solo and with others. IMHO it's nicer if you have someone there to chat with.

Anyone done the GF afternoon tea alone? How was it?
Yes, I have done tea at GF solo about 4 times, and about 6 times with friends.
It is great either way. I love to arrive by boat after a morning in MK. and I like to return to MK by monorail in time for the afternoon parade sometimes. I will not miss tea at the GF when I’m on a Disney vacation.

I have personally not done it solo....many times with my daughter....but we always see solos thoroughly enjoying their tea and the experience.

I wouldn't hesitate being there solo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter