TDR Vacation Package Pickup

disEAR

DVC Member
Question for anyone that might know.

How early can you pick up the package and documents at the Tokyo Disney Ticket Centre? I believe I read somewhere online we can do it the day before our hotel check-in but the official Tokyo Disney website says day of.

Thank you in advance :)

For us it was day of. Side note about the happy15: We were staying at the Miracosta. The package we picked up from the ticket center did not have the happy-15 passes for the first day but I went to the hotel for "early check-in" and they gave me passes for DisneySeas. Note this only works for DisneySeas not Disneyland.

For us it was day of. Side note about the happy15: We were staying at the Miracosta. The package we picked up from the ticket center did not have the happy-15 passes for the first day but I went to the hotel for "early check-in" and they gave me passes for DisneySeas. Note this only works for DisneySeas not Disneyland.
This is a benefit for MiraCosta & Ambassador hotel guests only. You cannot use Happy 15 on your check-in day if you’re staying at any other hotel.

Also don't make the rookie mistake I made, the Ticket Center for package pickup is down a flight of stairs, it is NOT the "Tokyo Disney Resort Center" that I saw first when coming off the monorail.

Thank you all for the good information.

can anyone clarify if you are allowed to pick up the package documents the day before checking in to your hotel?

Thank you all for the good information.

can anyone clarify if you are allowed to pick up the package documents the day before checking in to your hotel?
I picked up my package kit at the Ticket Center 2 days before the start date of my vacation package. I called months ahead and asked about picking up my package kit early to add 2 days to our 3-day passports. I am glad I called ahead because when I arrived on June 30 to pick up the package kit starting on July 2 at 7 pm, I was told it’s not ready. The CM didn’t quite understand English and kept telling me the package kit was not ready. I told him I called and was told that I could pick up the kit on June 30 to upgrade the tickets. Time was ticking and I wouldn’t want to further waste time. I decided that I would just buy an after 6 passport for the night. But then I realized I still needed the ticket for the next day. So I told the CM I must pick up the package kit that day because I needed the tickets for the next day too. The CM then called a translator. I explained to her my situation. She asked the name of the CM who told me that I could pick up the package kit before July 2. I told her I didn’t take note of the name of the CM. She then talked to the other CM and he seemed to understand what’s going on. He went inside and came out with my package kit. It means my package kit was already ready to be picked up but it’s not a regular practice and he was not able to find it earlier from the front desk. If I didn’t called ahead and got my 3 reservations linked, I might not be able to pick up my package kit early. I would suggest you to call ahead to arrange your package kit to be picked up early and take note of the date, time and the responded CM of your call to avoid unnecessary stress. Hope this helps!

I picked up my package kit at the Ticket Center 2 days before the start date of my vacation package. I called months ahead and asked about picking up my package kit early to add 2 days to our 3-day passports. I am glad I called ahead because when I arrived on June 30 to pick up the package kit starting on July 2 at 7 pm, I was told it’s not ready. The CM didn’t quite understand English and kept telling me the package kit was not ready. I told him I called and was told that I could pick up the kit on June 30 to upgrade the tickets. Time was ticking and I wouldn’t want to further waste time. I decided that I would just buy an after 6 passport for the night. But then I realized I still needed the ticket for the next day. So I told the CM I must pick up the package kit that day because I needed the tickets for the next day too. The CM then called a translator. I explained to her my situation. She asked the name of the CM who told me that I could pick up the package kit before July 2. I told her I didn’t take note of the name of the CM. She then talked to the other CM and he seemed to understand what’s going on. He went inside and came out with my package kit. It means my package kit was already ready to be picked up but it’s not a regular practice and he was not able to find it earlier from the front desk. If I didn’t called ahead and got my 3 reservations linked, I might not be able to pick up my package kit early. I would suggest you to call ahead to arrange your package kit to be picked up early and take note of the date, time and the responded CM of your call to avoid unnecessary stress. Hope this helps!

Very informative and helpful. THANK YOU!

Thanks for this information. In order to have a three night package we bought a two night package and a one night package both with a stay at the Hilton. I will call to see if I can pick them both up on the same morning.

Is it correct that if we arrive in the morning we will have to either drop off our bags at the Hilton or Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center then go collect our ticket package?

Thanks.

Thanks for this information. In order to have a three night package we bought a two night package and a one night package both with a stay at the Hilton. I will call to see if I can pick them both up on the same morning.

Is it correct that if we arrive in the morning we will have to either drop off our bags at the Hilton or Tokyo Disney Resort Welcome Center then go collect our ticket package?

Thanks.
I don’t think you need to check in first. My original plan was to pick up the package kit first then check in/upgrade tickets at the hotel before going to DisneySea. However, since we rode the airport limousine straight to the hotel, it made sense to check in first. So, I checked in and took the luggage to the room first then went to pick up the vacation package kit. When I first called about picking the package early, I told the CM I would pick up the package kit then check into the hotel, and she didn’t say that couldn’t be done.

I don’t think you need to check in first. My original plan was to pick up the package kit first then check in/upgrade tickets at the hotel before going to DisneySea. However, since we rode the airport limousine straight to the hotel, it made sense to check in first. So, I checked in and took the luggage to the room first then went to pick up the vacation package kit. When I first called about picking the package early, I told the CM I would pick up the package kit then check into the hotel, and she didn’t say that couldn’t be done.

Thanks for the information. It will probably be easier to drop off our luggage before picking up the ticket package. If the Resort Welcome Center is closer to the ticket center that may actually be easier. If we have to use the monorail from the Resort Welcome Center to go to the Ticket Center then we might as well drop the luggage directly at the hotel.

I just booked a Vacation Package for 19 - 20 Dec with a 2-Day park ticket. I called them just now to request to collect the Vacation Package on 18 Dec and was told to pick it up from 3pm. I also wanted to add one more day to the park ticket for 18 Dec but was told that it cannot be done and I had to buy a separate one-day ticket for that. Have things changed? Or was the CM misinformed? Any one with recent experience can advise?

I just booked a Vacation Package for 19 - 20 Dec with a 2-Day park ticket. I called them just now to request to collect the Vacation Package on 18 Dec and was told to pick it up from 3pm. I also wanted to add one more day to the park ticket for 18 Dec but was told that it cannot be done and I had to buy a separate one-day ticket for that. Have things changed? Or was the CM misinformed? Any one with recent experience can advise?
Which hotel?

If it's a Disney hotel, you can upgrade. If it's a partner hotel, you cannot. If you're staying at a Disney hotel for the package & then moving to a partner hotel (or vice versa - staying at a partner hotel & then moving to a Disney hotel), you cannot.

Which hotel?

If it's a Disney hotel, you can upgrade. If it's a partner hotel, you cannot. If you're staying at a Disney hotel for the package & then moving to a partner hotel (or vice versa - staying at a partner hotel & then moving to a Disney hotel), you cannot.

We booked Sheraton. Was not aware that there is this distinction. Thanks for your clarification!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!