TDR quick tip: earrings

pinksand

Mouseketeer
We just got back from our 3 day TDR trip and wanted to post 1 quick tip I didn't see anyplace else: most of the earrings are clip-ons. There are some for pierced ears, but not very many, so make sure you check before you buy (I learned this the hard way).

Also: I didn't see any balloons or bubble wands for sale or being used/carried in the 3 days we were there, so I don't know if they are available there or not.

Also, we rented a WiFi hotspot, which I highly recommend. It was worth every penny.

Last edited:
They do sell balloons and bubble wands but most Japanese people don't buy them because they can be obnoxious and obstructive to others. When they do buy them, they'll make sure the balloons are below head level during shows and the kids aren't getting bubbles on others. If you can't control your kid, don't buy them at TDR. If you are looking for them, I see bubble wands sold in the Emporium (and emporium equivalent at DisneySea) and balloons sold near the entrance/World Bazaar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts