TDR in May 2019! Anyone else going in May?

Shock13

DIS Veteran
I'm headed to TDR for the first time from May 13th-24th. I just booked the Disneyland Hotel for some of my dates. I'll be doing a split stay with the first few days at Hilton Tokyo Bay and then moving to the DL Hotel. Anyone else going in May? Where are you staying? What are your dates? :)

We will be in Japan in May but not at Disney until June 9-15. Hopefully some friends will be there then! We are doing our whole stay at the Hilton.

I don't know about the rest of you...but I for one am not happy about Tom Sawyer Island and the Canoes being closed in May :mic::mic::mic:

I completely agree! I'm bummed about the Western Railroad being closed as well as Splash Mountain. A large chunk being closed is not cool. At least we still have Pooh!

I'm also solo! Maybe we can get together for lunch or something and swap stories.

No too upset about those. Going during a down time I expected there to be some closed attractions. I'm happy it's not any of the attractions unique to Tokyo like Pooh or 20,000 leagues.

DH and I are going May 13-15. Probably going to book our flights this weekend and really work on planning the trip, which will also include a few days at Hong Kong Disneyland. Any tips for either country/park would be greatly appreciated! :)

DH and I are going May 13-15. Probably going to book our flights this weekend and really work on planning the trip, which will also include a few days at Hong Kong Disneyland. Any tips for either country/park would be greatly appreciated! :)

I just glanced at your countdown and realized how fast my trip is coming. Umm...maybe it's time for me to really start the process of renewing my passport!

I just glanced at your countdown and realized how fast my trip is coming. Umm...maybe it's time for me to really start the process of renewing my passport!
A quick Google shows that the Government shutdown does not apply to passports but some extra delays are expected. So yeah, get that done pronto.

Note: I'm assuming you are taking US passport. If not feel free to have a laugh at our expense, we deserve it.

A quick Google shows that the Government shutdown does not apply to passports but some extra delays are expected. So yeah, get that done pronto.

Note: I'm assuming you are taking US passport. If not feel free to have a laugh at our expense, we deserve it.

Oh not laughing as I'm in the US. I indulge on Anything Disney to keep myself from crying. :teeth:

I saw that TDR is already releasing Easter merch and food previews. I'm looking forward to more updates so I can start adding things to my wish lists. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter