TDR hotel questions

amyren

DIS Veteran
Hi :wave2:
We are very excited for our first trip to TDR in about 8 weeks! I have a couple of questions about the resort hotels specifically Disneyland Hotel.

Does anyone know if wifi is available? If so is it free or is there a charge for the service?

Are there refrigerates in the rooms?

I've heard the hotels have strict check in times. If we arrive early is there a place to store our bags?

Thanks

Hi :wave2:
We are very excited for our first trip to TDR in about 8 weeks! I have a couple of questions about the resort hotels specifically Disneyland Hotel.

Does anyone know if wifi is available? If so is it free or is there a charge for the service?

Are there refrigerates in the rooms?

I've heard the hotels have strict check in times. If we arrive early is there a place to store our bags?

Thanks

There is no wi fi per se.. there is internet available free..there is a long ethernet cord in the desk and a nice man will set it up for you if you have any problems…it plugs into a port on the floor by the lamp..at Mira Costa they offered a wireless modem if my ethernet was trouble for me. It wasn't…I was fine with a hardline connection.

I only stayed at Ambassador and Mira Costa..The Disney Land Hotel is newer so Im sure the wifi is more up to date. You can always call the front dest directly if you are staying at DLH.
There are indeed fridges in the rooms.
Don't worry at all about your bags they will be treated like gold by a highly courteous and efficient staff. You are in for a treat of a life time.
See my review and film. Feel free to email me if you have any questions I'm happy to help you.Oh I see you are staying at DLH..Great! If I may suggest that you break up your visit and stay at Mira Costa at least one night. It is the only Disney hotel in the world INSIDE a Disney park. Its an absolute must since you are shelling out that kind of money already. I can not recommend this and its advantages more highly. Check in time at Mira Costa is exactly 2:45 pm and your room will be ready at exactly 2:45 pm and your bag waiting for you from Ambassador or DLH if you are coming from there. Actual early check in if you go to the front desk to do so as early as 7am…your room will be ready at 4:30 pm..don't ask me why but thats the system.
Tim

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3252318&referrerid=0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter