Taxi to/from Magic Kingdom

NC State Tigger

'cause we all love State and I luv Tigger
If we take a taxi to or from the Magic Kingdom, where are the pick up and drop off locations?

At the TTC. Taxis/Ubers/Lyfts cannot drop off at the main gate so therefore drop off at the TTC and then you have take the monorail or ferry to the main gate of MK.

However...with Uber, Lyft, or taxi, the smarter play is to have them drop you off at the Contemporary. From there, it is just a short walk to the MK entrance, and you go to the bus security line which I believe is much better than the regular line.

If you take the MinnieVan, they drop you off AT the bus dropoff point and there is no walk from the CR.

However...with Uber, Lyft, or taxi, the smarter play is to have them drop you off at the Contemporary. From there, it is just a short walk to the MK entrance, and you go to the bus security line which I believe is much better than the regular line.

If you take the MinnieVan, they drop you off AT the bus dropoff point and there is no walk from the CR.
There's a separate security/bag check on the walking path from CR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts