Taxi question

kaceyisme

Just passing the time until my next trip
We still haven't figured out how we will get from Tokyo Disney to the Port of Yokohama. I'm pretty much waiting until we get to the Hilton Tokyo Bay, and asking the concierge what the best, most cost effective, and efficient way to do it. We will have two 29 inch suitcases, one 21 inch, and another carry on bag. I don't think we can handle doing the train, so it might end up being a taxi :scared:

That being said - do taxis in Japan all take credit cards?

Maybe consider an airport bus that goes through Haneda. Might be cheaper and would allow your luggage although not as fast as a taxi. It would work out to around 1550 yen per person that includes Tokyo Disney-Haneda then Haneda-Osanbashi Pier (I'm assuming you are going there).

http://hnd-bus.com/index.html

Maybe consider an airport bus that goes through Haneda. Might be cheaper and would allow your luggage although not as fast as a taxi. It would work out to around 1550 yen per person that includes Tokyo Disney-Haneda then Haneda-Osanbashi Pier (I'm assuming you are going there).

http://hnd-bus.com/index.html

Yes! That would work great if the timing is right. I'll look up the schedule. Thanks for the suggestion!

Do you happen to know if the taxis take credit cards though, just in case?

I would have the hotel call you a taxi and confirm that they will accept a foreign credit card. Almost all the taxis I see say card okay, but I've heard that some won't accept foreign cards. I've never taken a taxi in Japan so have no first hand knowledge.

I would have the hotel call you a taxi and confirm that they will accept a foreign credit card. Almost all the taxis I see say card okay, but I've heard that some won't accept foreign cards. I've never taken a taxi in Japan so have no first hand knowledge.

Thanks yet again :)

I looked up the bus schedule - it doesn't say that it runs on Sundays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter