Tatooine Traders phone number?

Gamer

Earning My Ears
I just got back from a week down at Disney, and I loved star wars weekend. I decided to treat myself and get an Anikin lightsaber ($150). It's great, except when you hit it, it should make a clash noise, but it shut's down. I called the company and they will replace it free, but it's a six week (or longer) wait. It makes me sad because this was my BIG thing to buy on my trip. I was going to call right to the star tours gift shop and ask if maybe they could exchange it, but the number on my paper work is 999-999-9999

Does anyone have a way to reach the Tatooine Traders gift shop?

Thanks

I dont have the number for the store, but I might can help you anyway. I just bought the Master Replicas Anakin FX Lightsaber for dh for his birthday. I'm not sure if your is the same thing or not, I'm only familiar with Master Replicas. If so, try taking the batteries out and putting them back in. They said that can reset the chip and fix sound problems. If that doesn't work, I bet it will take less than 6 weeks. A lot of time they just tell you worst case senario so they are covered. I'm afraid the gift shop probably couldn't help you out, but its worth a shot. Good luck figuring it out!

Hi :) thanks :)

I ended up calling the MGM number, and they transfered me to the shop. They said to call mail order, I did, and they are taking care of me FAST.
I sent it out today, they should have it in 2-3 days. They'll send me a check for my shipping cost even!
And they'll get a new one to me asap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter