Target discount gift card?

proud mom

Take me to my happy place.
Is Target doing the Black Friday discount on their gift cards again this year?

They have done it in the past.

Another bummer is they are limiting you to $300. I used to buy big dollar cards to use for grocery shopping.

Another bummer is they are limiting you to $300. I used to buy big dollar cards to use for grocery shopping.

Would there really be a way for them to track it if you bought this in person at a Target store? I don't think it limits you from doing 10 runs of $300 each...

Would there really be a way for them to track it if you bought this in person at a Target store? I don't think it limits you from doing 10 runs of $300 each...
Nope, no way to track it. I have done this in previous years. I used different credit cards for them, but I am not sure that was necessary.

Reactions: EYL
If you buy in cash and go to more than one Target, there is no way to track it. Or buy one transaction in cash and use a card for the other one if you don't have two Targets in your area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter