Tara's journal....welcome posts and comments

isyne4u

<font color=blue>Next time I get a craving for cak
Okay, I've decided I have to lose weight and I know that I will do better if I think people are paying attention. So here goes.

Didn't decide to do this until going to the muesum so the morning was shot to heck.

Breakfast
4 slices white bread, butter, cinnamon and sugar

snack
butter cookies (too many)

Lunch at museum
bbq sandwhich, with cole slaw
french fries
ketchup
1/2 hershy bar (and I wonder why I can't lose weight)
2 diet pepsis

Dinner
I am planning on a BIG salad and a little left over lasagna from last night.
more pepsi.

Tomorrow I will begin wholeheartedly. Staying between 1200 and 1500 calories.
I'm going to exercise tonight if it kills me!

Size 6 here I come.

I did okay today, not too bad.

I exercised for 30 minutes this morning. I walked another 1.5 miles, burned 100 calories and was exhausted by the time I made breakfast.

Breakfast
2 fried eggs (in Pam) 154 cal

went bowling with friends
snack
1/2 slimfast bar 110 cal
diet coke

lunch with friends
2 eggs scrabled (approx) 154 cal
1.5 pancakes
1/4 c. syrup (too many cal)
1 c. grits
diet coke

Dinner
chicken breast cooked on stove in pam, with 2tbs terriyaki sauce 160-170 cal, not sure
placed on 3 c. romaine lettuce 60 cal
with 3 tbs Marie's Creamy cesar dressing 255
croutons 105 cal

snacks
Murray butter cookies 140 cal

I also walked on the gazelle for another 45 minutes. I did 2.3 miles more and burned 100+ calories.

I hope I can keep this up tomorrow.

Not a bad day.

Breakfast
2 fried eggs (in pam of couse) 154 cal

walked on gazelle for 45 minutes, 145 cal. 2.4 miles, felt the burn!!

no snack, took a nap

Lunch
Nancy's mini quiche 540 cal
8 murray's cookies 140
total cal 680

snack
1/2 hershy bar 115 cal (just finished with gma at dr and was slightly depressed, would have eaten more if there had been any left:) )

Dinner
went to Long Branch and had a steak cesar salad. If I was sticking to the 1200 cal diet then I only had 251 cal to use, but if I went to the next bracket that would be 551 cal. I don't think the salad was that much, I can't figure out how many calories in the steak but i don't think it was that bad.

I did walk again, 45 minutes, 2.3 miles and 137 cal. So all totaled today I burned 282 calories according to my machine. Hopefully that made up for anything I ate that was above and beyond my 1500 cal.

tomorrow may be rough. We have to take gma to the hospital to have the fluid in her lungs removed and b/c we are afraid it is the cancer, I am sure I will have a hard time staying away from food. not to mention themigraine that has popped up today. I need to wake up early enough to walk tomorrow for at least 30 minutes, b/c I won't have time tomorrow night as I have to work from 6-10 and I doubt I will feel like walking at 11 tomorrow night, but i may surprise myself and be able to do it. I am so determined to lose this weight and get to my size 6. My ocd has kicked in and I am really ready to stick to this.

gotta take drugs and go to sleep.

yesterday we spent the day at the hospital with my gma having a procedure for her lung cancer. I started the day just fine. I walked for 30 minutes and had a slim fast bar for breakfast.

Then I snacked on cookies all day for every 8 I had 140 calories. I hate to think how many calories I ingested for that one.

Then I went to the hospital cafe to get lunch and had 3/4 of a taco sald, chips, cheese, lettuce and tomato, and some sour cream. Too many calories!

Came home to work on some stuff and ate 2 or 3 miniature chocolate bars.

Dinner, went to Golden corral and ate until I was stuffed.

I then came home and walked again for 20 minutes. i needed to do more, but that was the best I could do yesterday.

Today 8/9

Ate 2.5 eggs for breakfast
walked for 45 minutes
drank diet coke
ate 1 butter cookie

Went to Food Lion for GMA to get some tapioca pudding for her. I got some for my son and I to split and I ended up eating both of them 260 calories there.
Not having a good day again today.

For dinner we went to Ruby Tuesday's and I had a hamburger with cheese and bacon. I did eat a big salad and just a few fries. then I shared a dessert with my son and mother. Way too many calories there!!

But i came home and walked for 45 minutes. The box that tells me the distance and speed is broken now so i only know how long I have walked and how tired I am!

I hope to get back on track tomorrow.

First, your boy is a cutie!! And I had to write to another "Tara"- at first when I saw the title of your wish journal I thought it was my own! :) Welcome TARA!!! You're doing great and writing down what you eat is such a help!!! You've started on a quest for being a great big loser and we're all here to help you realize those dreams of 6 sized clothing!! :) You're doing GREAT!!!
Keep up the great work!
Tara (the other one in Tennessee!) :)

Wow, Tara! How are you doing? It's been awhile since you posted. . .you have had so much going on with your grandmother that maybe it's been hard to exercise and keep track of things? Remember to be kind to yourself as you deal with your grandmother's illness and caring for that cutie of yours. Take care.

Hi Tara (the other one) and lulu201.

I haven't posted in a while because i have been so bad this last week with everything going on, the more i tell myself to be careful with what i eat, the more i eat. But my son comes home tomorrow and I go back to teaching on Monday so I'm hoping those two things will get me back on track.

thanks for looking out for me. I'm really going to try and do better in the coming weeks. I want to be thin so i can eat my way through wdw in November and not have to worry about it!!

thanks again,
tara

Hi Tara,

Journaling is great, everyone here can be a great motivator. What plan do you follow? And stay away from those evil cookies & candy. You exercise alot which is great.

I have realized that I want my exercise to burn my existing fat, all that stuff attached to once beautiful hips, thighs and butt. So I am now on a mission, had my first cheat free day yesterday, yeah. Onward & downward.

Sorry about your gm, life isn't easy. Hugs to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter