Tapatalk and Disboards

You bet! I need some graphic design stuff done but I already sent Corey an email and I plan on moving forward on a mobile client ASAP
It's going to be Forum Runner, it will be available for free.

Awesome news! Thanks!

I actually prefer Forum Runner to Tapatalk (I have both). It will be nice to have Disboards available in the same app as some other large theme park message boards that shall not be named...

You bet! I need some graphic design stuff done but I already sent Corey an email and I plan on moving forward on a mobile client ASAP
It's going to be Forum Runner, it will be available for free.

Is Forum Runner really free? It looks like there is a charge for it on the App Store for iPhone/iPad. $1.99 is ok though.

Is Forum Runner really free? It looks like there is a charge for it on the App Store for iPhone/iPad. $1.99 is ok though.

having a charge for it by user is an option but not an option we like

From their web site
Why Brand?

Some forum owners do not want to have their users pay for the full version of the app. This is understandable and we want to offer an option for these forum owners. You have the option of licensing Forum Runner to be listed as a branded app in the app store. That means that your forum will have its own FREE app with your own icon and splash screen that will bring your users directly into the forum. Your users simply will search for your forum in the iTunes app store or Google Market, download the free app, and be able to immediately access your forum directly through your own native application.

For listing in the Apple App Store, you will be required to sign up for your own developer account which will cost 99$ a year. However, we will still maintain the app for you during your license period. For the Google Market, we will take care of listing the app under our own account.

having a charge for it by user is an option but not an option we like

From their web site
Why Brand?

Some forum owners do not want to have their users pay for the full version of the app. This is understandable and we want to offer an option for these forum owners. You have the option of licensing Forum Runner to be listed as a branded app in the app store. That means that your forum will have its own FREE app with your own icon and splash screen that will bring your users directly into the forum. Your users simply will search for your forum in the iTunes app store or Google Market, download the free app, and be able to immediately access your forum directly through your own native application.

For listing in the Apple App Store, you will be required to sign up for your own developer account which will cost 99$ a year. However, we will still maintain the app for you during your license period. For the Google Market, we will take care of listing the app under our own account.

Thats pretty cool, I might have to consider that for a couple of sites that I run.

Any update?

I don't think you are going to see Disboards on any kind of forum app. But you can download a free Disboards app from iTunes or Google Market.

I was a little skeptical at first too, I rather have everything in one place. But the Disboards forum app actually isnt that bad.

Actually, I just checked again, and DISBoards IS now available in the regular Forum Runner app. Excellent!

Please enable Tapatalk for Disboards. I am an avid user of the app. I realize that Disboards has their own app; however, it is sometimes easier to get information all in the same place.

Is there a technical reason that it cannot be enabled for those who use Tapatalk? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter