TAP Airline Black Friday Deals

lorimay

Strolling along...
I was able to get a great deal on TAP today Miami to Rome July 2021 for 2 people w/extra room seats and 2 checked bags each, $1,037.00 total.
Can't beat that price.
Now I pray we can go!

Good Luck getting your money back if either you cancel or TAP cancels your flights. Horrible customer service.

Good Luck getting your money back if either you cancel or TAP cancels your flights. Horrible customer service.

No, actually they were great in May when we had to cancel due to the virus, gave us extra funds to use to rebook for 2021.
Alitalia was a nightmare, will never use them again.

Well, you were one of the lucky ones. After they (TAP) canceled my flight in May, I had to dispute it with my credit card company to get my money back.

I was able to get a great deal on TAP today Miami to Rome July 2021 for 2 people w/extra room seats and 2 checked bags each, $1,037.00 total.
Can't beat that price.
Now I pray we can go!

excellent deal but how many stops though? gotta be at least one in Lisbon
We are on the same sailing from Rome in 2021 and was looking at MIA-MAD with Iberia... $1,100 pp round trip.
Then take the train to Rome which is 10 hours overnight... I love taking overnight trains in Europe as they help shake off the jet lag a bit.
Iberia has great customer service imo.

excellent deal but how many stops though? gotta be at least one in Lisbon
We are on the same sailing from Rome in 2021 and was looking at MIA-MAD with Iberia... $1,100 pp round trip.
Then take the train to Rome which is 10 hours overnight... I love taking overnight trains in Europe as they help shake off the jet lag a bit.
Iberia has great customer service imo.

One stop in Lisbon 2 hour layover.
I really prefer non-stop but the only airline from Miami was Alitalia and after the nightmare with them last year we couldn't give them money again.

Well, you were one of the lucky ones. After they (TAP) canceled my flight in May, I had to dispute it with my credit card company to get my money back.

Thats how we got our money back from Alitalia too.

We flew TAP to Paris last September (2019) and had a very enjoyable experience. I hope your flight/cruise goes!

TAP also has an excellent business class product that is often cheaper than most people realize.

We have previously paid only slightly more for their business class flights. I wouldn't fly their economy class though - unless sitting in an exit row seat .

TAP also has an excellent business class product that is often cheaper than most people realize.

I agree. We enjoyed their Business class in September 2019. That's one of the reasons I booked TAP again for my May flight from BCN back to Chicago after my EBTA. They cancelled my flight in April and did not inform me. Fortunately, I'm an over planner who constantly checks my bookings and saw it had been cancelled. They then gave me the run around for a few months. I then just disputed the charge with Chase, emailed the screen shot showing the TAP cancellation and with in 24 hrs I had the funds credited back to my account.

We have previously paid only slightly more for their business class flights. I wouldn't fly their economy class though - unless sitting in an exit row seat .

We were able to get exit rows on all of our flights both ways.
We are spoiled our son worked for another airline for 7 years and when we flew standby most of the time we would get an exit row and now he has a new career and we have to pay for flights again. :(

In September, I booked Chicago to Copenhagen flights on TAP for an August 2021 Baltic cruise on Royal Caribbean. I got a great price, but I was concerned about being able to get a refund if my ship doesn’t sail, or we decide not to go. When I checked my reservation last weekend, one of my flights had been cancelled and replaced with a flight departing 6 hours earlier - which we can’t make. I didn’t know if the 6-hour schedule change would qualify for a refund (it definitely would on a US carrier), so I called TAP today to ask about my options. The flight cancellation qualified for a refund or voucher + 10%. I chose the refund to my credit card, although it will take 30-90 days - kind of like my first cancelled cruise refund! I am relieved.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!