(tap… tap… tap…) Is this thing on? Can you hear me?

DVC-Landbaron

What Would Walt Do?
OK! So what gives? Does anyone know what happened to the boards? Since this is the Rumors & News Board, does anyone have any good "rumors" as to what happened? Or better yet some "news"?

Even though I haven't been posting much lately, I read everything I can, and check in many times a day. And to top it off bicker hasn't been posting on RADP! WOW! Talk about withdrawals!! I got so desperate I almost logged on to Laughing Place!! ;)

Anyway, I'm glad we're back!!!:bounce:

Originally posted by DVC-Landbaron
Talk about withdrawals!! I got so desperate I almost logged on to Laughing Place!! ;)

I have been on Laughing Place! It was that lonely... :) :) :)

But, what about all the messages from the 8th to today? Lost permanantly? I think I had a profound comment buried in there somewhere...

:)

Besides being locked out for several days, we have lost any threads or postings after January 9. I am so glad that the board are back up and operating.

Hi DVC. Due to some servers problems, we were down for a few days but we are up and running with a new server. We should be OK thanks to the efforts of WebMasterAlex and Pete, who were working diligently to get us back on-line. Anyway it's great to be back.

I went over to the wdwmagic boards for a bit. Since some poster on the Community Board posted something about them, it drew a lot of DISers and record traffic to that forums' site. It got so bad, they had to close "chit chit", their community board for an indefinite time.

While the arguments aren't that intense like here, they are a nice, small community that actually seem to have an interest in the parks.

I also wandered over to the boards at LaughingPlace, and unfortunately my messages were deleted because Doobie felt several words of criticism were inappropriate. Bummer! He's got a real bonehead writing over there now and he should endure some strong criticism. This new writer really baked Animal Kingdom to a crisp, but his article was quite biased. I pointed out many of the faults, and my post was deleted. I guess that's why they call it the Laughing Place.

I am not sure what really happened, but I AM quite certain that there will be a baby boom in 9 months!:D

I was actually locked out yesterday and earlyier today. But I think it had to do with Internet exploder as I switched browsers and everything is a-okay now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter