Tanning Before Trip

DisneyDenise--- when I was a teenager a Dermatologist recommended a brand/type of sunscreen to use on my face that worked really well. Unfortunately like an idiot, I've since forgotten which one. But you might try calling a local Dermatologist and asking which products would be safe- that would probably be your best bet! Barring that, I'd go with something Neutrogena or Clinique makes for sunscreen.

So funny this topic came up because I was going to ask about self tanning lotions myself.. I can't stand spending time in a bed and wondered what if any self tanning lotions really worked very well. I am from Washington State so needless to say I am white as a ghost right now and want some sort of color for our trip to Disneyland in April.. Thanks for the info

I started tanning two months before our trip last May, and let me say, I only had to apply SPF 15 sunscreen once during the day and did not burn at all. And I am naturally white as a ghost!
As far as self-tanners, I'm partial to the tanner from Bath and Body Works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter