Tango to Orlando?

bunnyfoo

<font color=red>It's Monday and my mind was somewh
I was checking out Tango flights from Toronto to Montreal and I noticed that Orlando is now one of their destinations, along with Ft. Lauderdale and Las Vegas. When did Tango start flying to US destinations? I guess its nice to have another choice ... :rolleyes:

I noticed this just a few weeks ago when
checking air fare on aircanada.com.

Seems to be new-but I can't seem to get rates
for next May on Tango yet.

Tango is only offering flights to Floriday during the winter season - mid-december to early april.

I'm not sure when they started the U.S. destinations bunnyfoo, but I flew Tango to Boston on Labour Day weekend.

Thank you for the information marty3d. :)

They started flying to Orlando last fall and we booked with them for Christmas and it was a great fare!! Before we left however...Orlando route was cancelled...so they switched us all over to Air Canada! Regular flight!
Now I see they fly through Montreal though....a bit of a downer!Takes some time to get there!:(

Originally posted by minnie56

Now I see they fly through Montreal though....a bit of a downer!Takes some time to get there!:(

This is exactly why I won't fly with them.

Departs 7:30am and doesn't get to Orlando until 2:30pm.

epcotfan, I know what you mean! My boyfriend pointed that out to me ... He doesn't like to take a flight with stop overs when we have the option of a direct flight. Ah well! I guess Tango makes the stop overs because its a discount airline. Oh well.

how the Canadian Government and Air Canada have us brainwashed into thinking that Tango is indeed a "Discount" airline!!! Check out the fares...especially at this time of year...it's still big $$$$$

Then look at Jetblue out of Buffalo....now that's a good fare! And note the taxes...or lack of!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter