• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tangerine Cafe?

We went a few months ago, and I had the vegetarian platter and DBf had the chicken platter. The sauce that was with the chicken wasn't too great, and the chicken would have been better without it. My tabouleh was too bitter, so I left that. The rest of the food was very good, and we won't hesitate to return.

My husband loved the chicken schwarma sandwich(had some type of sauce on it, had a cucumber like flavor to it) and I had a mediterranean chicken wrap and liked that too. The cous cous on the side was also very good!

We were disappointed with our entrees -- found what we ordered to be bland -- but loved the desserts. We love Marrakesh and had hoped they would be more similiar.

We ate there over New Year's trip and loved it! We got lamb combo platter and DH got swarma sandwich, we both got side of olives and dessert. Everything was wonderful and we used quick and casual vouchers and got our money's worth. Will definitely return.
Connears

Yum, I can't wait to taste the olives. We're trying to make decisions about where we want to eat and your comments are very helpful. My family (DH and 2 DDs) read your post and we think we'll give it a try. Because of your guidance we have a better idea of which entrees to avoid! Thanks so much!
Lisa

This is my favorite counter service place at Epcot- everything I've tried there has been wonderful.:sunny:

My husband teases me about the lamb sandwiches there. Last year he actually took a picture of me eating one. My love for those sandwiches (with Moroccan beer:crazy: ) is legendary in our family. Everyone knows where we're going when we get to WS!

I think if you like gyros and things like that, you will like it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter