Tamron SP 70-200mm G2

NJGuy3

"You forgot one very important thing, mate...I'm C
Has anyone anyone here purchase the new Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for their Canon body?

And if so...
-How do you like it?
-Experience any problems/quirks?
-Have you used it at Disney yet?

Thanks!

Has anyone anyone here purchase the new Tamron SP 70-200mm f/2.8 Di VC USD G2 Lens for their Canon body?

And if so...
-How do you like it?
-Experience any problems/quirks?
-Have you used it at Disney yet?

Thanks!

sorry, I don't have it but you can check sites like http://www.photozone.de for comparisons.
Like all full frame 2.8 telephoto zooms it could be heavy to carry around Disney

www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

sorry, I don't have it but you can check sites like http://www.photozone.de for comparisons.
Like all full frame 2.8 telephoto zooms it could be heavy to carry around Disney

www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless
Plenty who post here have carried that sort of lens around the parks. All I can say is I bow to their greatness. I couldn't do it. Weight is a big consideration for me when making lens decisions.

I had a copy of the Tamron for my Nikon...overall I think Tamron has done a magnificent job of making a lens that comparable in performance to Nikon's new 70-200 f2.8 E. The Tamron is sharp and the autofocus is fairly quick. Personally...I preferred the Nikon (and I will have it with me when we go to WDW this November)...so I returned the Tamron.

Nonetheless...Tamron did a heck of job with this lens.

hey,
It has high-quality images with even more enhanced bokeh. but Zoom ring not quite as smooth. a bit bulky to carry for disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!