Tambu Lounge-Ohana Menu

ParksPixar&Pizza

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone!

I heard a rumor that at Tambu, you can get the fully Ohana menu, but I don’t see it on the menu. Can anyone confirm and say what the process is?
Thanks!

They have a few of the 'Ohana items on their menu but not the whole menu. This was their menu when we went recently:448679

You have to ask for the noodles which aren’t on the menu. But the noods paired with the wings, potstickers and bread pudding gets you pretty close

We had a few drinks and a couple items off that menu at the lounge on our last trip in January. Drinks were good, staff was good but honestly (at the risk of being skewered myself) based on what we had I don't feel O'hana's is anything special. We had the pot stickers, wings and if I am not mistaken one or two skewers of the meat/shrimp as part of some sort of app sampler that was on the menu. Nothing better than I have had at our local asian place. Much better food of this type can be found at Yak and Yeti imo. jus sayin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter